[Milton-L] Nothing to do with Milton, but . . .

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:17:19 EST 2013

Congratulations to you and your wife on the recognition by WLT of your
translation.  WLT is a very good journal, based at the University of Oklahoma,
well worth your keeping abreast of its issues.  They have an international
literary competition for a rather large prize, on which I was once a judge
(that year, Orhan Pamuk did NOT win; not long afterwards he was given the Nobel
Prize).  Alas, "my" candidate, N. Scott Momaday, did not win either....

Carter Revard

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.kr/2013/12/world-literature-today-recognizes-soil.html