[Milton-L] Milton and Tasso

Mario A. DiCesare dicesare1 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 16:41:50 EST 2013

Dear Carter Kaplan,

I'm away from my library at the moment, but I do recall meeting Peter
Brand many years ago, at the University of Edinburgh.  He had written a
fine little book on Tasso; I believe it included a chapter on Tasso and
Milton.

Though it's a very long time since I last occupied myself with Tasso,
his relevance to Milton has not been much exploited by Miltonists.  More
power to you.

Mario A. DiCesare