[Milton-L] Satanic Monument Next to Ten Commandments

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 11:56:46 EST 2013

Gregory:

I suspect he's living out Anton LaVey's parable in The Satanic Bible:

One day, one man said to another man on the street, "I will give you the
secret to lifelong happiness, prosperity, and power if you hand over to me
all the money that you have in your wallet right now." The second man,
surprised, quickly handed over his money, and then first man leaned forward
and whispered into his ear, "There's a sucker born every minute."

We should let them pay to erect a useless monument so what we can laugh at
them for laughing at us for allowing them to pay quite a bit of money to
erect a useless monument.

Jim R

Dr. James Rovira
Associate Professor of English