[Milton-L] Satanic Monument Next to Ten Commandments

John K Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Mon Dec 9 11:26:59 EST 2013

Interesting that the Satanists want to erect their monument as "an homage to the historic/literary Satan" (quotation from Jeffrey's link). I don't know what the Satanists mean by "historic," but I think I can guess just which literary Satan they have in mind. They have good taste, but why not raise a monument to Satan's creator (literary creator)? I'd be all for that, especially on this day.

John Leonard