[Milton-L] Satanic Monument Next to Ten Commandments

Steve Fallon sfallon at nd.edu
Mon Dec 9 10:58:45 EST 2013

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm glad that you liked the photo.  I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't think of the date until I saw the message below.  Thanks for making sure I didn't miss Milton's birthday!

And thanks for the marvelous hospitality at the recent NEMS.

All the best,
Steve

Stephen M Fallon | U. of Notre Dame | John J Cavanaugh Professor of the Humanities |Professor, Program of Liberal Studies and Department of English | 356 O'Shaughnessy Hall | Notre Dame, IN 46556 | Tel: 1.574.631.6598 | pls.nd.edu<http://pls.nd.edu>, english.nd.edu<http://english.nd.edu>