[Milton-L] Satanic Monument Next to Ten Commandments

Ryan Paul ryanspaul at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:51:07 EST 2013

The temple of Janus with his two controversial faces might now not
unsignificantly be set open. And though all the winds of doctrine were
let loose to play upon the earth, so Truth be in the field, we do
injuriously, by licensing and prohibiting, to misdoubt her strength.
Let her and Falsehood grapple; who ever knew Truth put to the worse,
in a free and open encounter?