[Milton-L] New Broadview Anthology of Milton's Poetry

Sara van den Berg vandens at slu.edu
Fri Dec 6 09:55:04 EST 2013

For an Introduction to Poetry course, the Broadview selection might be
something an insructor could use in tandem with another anthology or set of
selected works by other poets.
Milton is rarely included in anthologies intended for such collections.
Many instructors would not want to teach only portions of *Paradise
Lost*in such a course, but might elect to teach Milton's shorter
works.
Just speculation.

Sara vaan den Berg