[Milton-L] New Broadview Anthology of Milton's Poetry

Sircy, Jonathan jsircy at csuniv.edu
Fri Dec 6 09:41:46 EST 2013

The late John Shawcross told me that SA would be his lone Milton selection for a Brit Lit I survey.

Notably, Broadview's period anthology features all of SA and only portions of PL (as opposed to the Norton Anthology). (http://www.amazon.com/Broadview-Anthology-British-Literature-second/dp/1554810280)

Jonathan Sircy