[Milton-L] Milton at the MLA 2013

Lara Dodds LDodds at english.msstate.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:20:56 EDT 2012

Thank you, Angelica. I'll take this opportunity to plug my paper at MLA
2013 as well. It does not mention Milton or Paradise Lost in the title,
but does include quite a bit about both. The paper engages with Milton's
legacy and reception and the significance of Paradise Lost in popular
culture. The paper's title is

"'That Mortal Taste': Death, Language, and the Fall in Contemporary
Science Fiction," and it is part of Session 458  Religion and
Speculative and Science Fiction which is Saturday 5 Jan. 8:30-9:45; The
Fens, Sheraton.

I'd love it if some Miltonists are able to attend.

Best,
Lara

Dr. Lara A Dodds
Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator
English Department
Mississippi State University

Phone: 662-325-2354
>>> Jameela Lares <Jameela.Lares at usm.edu> 10/18/2012 12:15 PM >>>