[Milton-L] A Judge with a Miltonic sense of humor

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:15:53 EDT 2012

Thanks, Jeffrey (Shoulson) for giving me something to blog about (and to
Carol for her punning):

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2012/10/stephen-louis-dillards-good-literary.html

No need for Milton Listers to click on that, for it merely reproduces what
Jeffrey Shoulson linked to (though I do offer a few extra links for
convenience).

Jeffery Hodges