[Milton-L] Perhaps of Interest (New Publication)

Aaron Drucker penandpaper at me.com
Thu Oct 4 13:35:39 EDT 2012

I realize this isn't totally on-topic, except to say that my interest in the author as a teenager lead me to Milton as a scholar, but my first academic collection is finally published and available.  It's a series of essays on Neil Gaiman and his (often praised and more often complicated) feminism.  Some Miltonists expressed interest in it at Murfreesboro and MLA last year, so I thought I'd pass along the link:

http://www.mcfarlandbooks.com/book-2.php?id=978-0-7864-6636-8

Thanks.

Aaron Drucker