[Milton-L] The Atheist Milton

Dennis Danielson danielso at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Oct 2 22:18:42 EDT 2012

If Michael's argument ends up carrying the day, I shall have to reissue
my first book but with an abbreviated title: "Milton's Good." Actually,
maybe that has a nice ring to it.

But we'll see!
DD

--
Dennis Danielson
#397 - 1873 East Mall
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z1
telephone: 604-822-4092
Author: The First Copernican
Editor: Paradise Lost, Parallel Prose Edition
WEB: http://faculty.arts.ubc.ca/ddaniels/