[Milton-L] Query: Milton's Allegorical Truth

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Tue Nov 27 16:45:34 EST 2012

Lilly,

Have you tried this source?  It's seems like it would be helpful to your topic, or at least point you to some good (albeit older) sources:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:izxca1Dv0FgJ:blogmasterg.com/writing/samples/thesis.pdf+milton+and+allegory&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESh8jQGWiwMpcZbOeSf-tfU8LMwU845iVDI6h05x17mt6csBjeQRm_Fc_eOX_a0T1Y5DsA1j-K4e3LxTUOdCe28gRHe144SWjwNaiuAyEQFAe_0Um3o5h9ZAhvrHrUhP9P9JXPCY&sig=AHIEtbTJDNPxZugM8C0qrnRsKfxpQeNuAQ

I hope your project goes well!

David

>>> Jameela Lares <Jameela.Lares at usm.edu> 11/27/12 4:32 PM >>>
Lilly,

I hope you are getting some good information.  One older source you should probably look at is Howard Schultz, _Milton and Forbidden Knowledge_ (New York: Modern Language Association, 1955).

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037