[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 00:52:39 EDT 2012

"I thought that prior to 2002 it published articles in both Korean and English.  If it's still running but switched to Korean only in 2002, that may explain why the MLA Intl Bib dropped it."

Perhaps my post didn't post to everyone's email, so I'll quote a relevant clause here (and paste all below): "Starting in 2001 or 2002, I published an article per year in that journal until a couple of years ago." The journal had two issues per year, a Korean one in May or June and an English one in November or December. This continued from my first publication there in around 2001 until my last, around 2010.

Jeffery Hodges