[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Wed Mar 28 20:53:15 EDT 2012

Ulreich's lists the language of publication as Korean. That may have changed since 2002.

Contact e-mail listed is infipark at cnu.ac.kr.  My system could not process the website, which is http://www.memes.or.kr/. Nor could babelfish try it.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi