[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 17:59:53 EDT 2012

Starting in 2001 or 2002, I published an article per year in that journal until a couple of years ago. I used to belong to the Milton group here, but their conferences were mostly in Korean at the time that I first joined, so I rarely attended. A few months back, I noticed that the links I'd set up on my blog to articles that I've published in the journal were no longer active. I've looked, but can't find the journal online. I haven't pursued the matter any further since I've in recent years been publishing elsewhere anyway, having given up on trying to obtain a permanent position in an English department here in Korea since my doctorate is not in English literature, and that seems a prerequisite.

At any rate, I know that two or three Korean scholars are on this list, so perhaps one of them will clarify the issue.

Jeffery Hodges