[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 18:00:53 EDT 2012

John Shawcross published at least one essay with them, and was invited to Korea as a guest lecturer, if memory serves.

The title of the essay was John T Shawcross, " 'Unshak'n, Unseduc'd, Unterrifi'd': The Consistencies of John Milton's Thought," Milton Studies (Korea) 10 (2000), 317-35. I believe the published was Korea University, Seoul.

Perhaps you can find something in connection with that.

Best to all,

Carol Barton