[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Wed Mar 28 17:37:34 EDT 2012

Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory still reports the journal active, though I'm a bit troubled that it pulls up the one-line record as ISSN 1226-0991 but then the longer report shows the ISSN as 	1738-2556.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037