[Milton-L] Journal of milton studies in korea

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Wed Mar 28 16:02:23 EDT 2012

I can't speak to its current status, but try contacting Hong Won Suh  at <suh9985 at freechal.com>

I corresponded with him back in 2006 while I was working on the recently published Milton bibliography.  He was very helpful.  I'm not sure if his e-mail is current.

I hope that helps,

David

David Urban, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Calvin College
3201 Burton St., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Office Phone: (616) 526-8646

>>> "Duran, Angelica A" <duran0 at purdue.edu> 3/28/2012 3:53 PM >>>

Dear scholars,

A student asked me about The Journal of Milton Studies in Korea. The MLA Bibliography shows publications in it from 1996-2002.  Is there anyone on the list who can tell me if it indeed did go defunct and the name(s) of the scholar(s) who coordinated the journal?  Many thanks, all.

Adios,

Angelica Duran

Associate Professor, English and Comparative Literature

Director, Religious Studies

Purdue University

500 Oval Drive - Heavilon Hall

West Lafayette, Indiana 47907