[Milton-L] Hello, everyone....

Bob Blair bblair48 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 19:11:19 EDT 2012

Vondell: you ask a very pertinent and much discussed question.  A thread on this list about why Milton decided _not_ to write about King Arthur is at http://lists.richmond.edu/pipermail/milton-l/2006-December/005043.html.
Mark Pattison has an interesting 19th-century discussion of Milton's choice of subject at http://books.google.com/books?id=fm5exXBfHCQC&pg=PA175
There are lots more.  Google is your friend.
Bob