[Milton-L] 17th c sessions at MLA

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 11:57:39 EST 2012

Are we talking about the Stockholm Sydrome here?

Hannibal

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Elizabeth Bradburn <
elizabeth.bradburn at wmich.edu> wrote:

> I prefer to embrace, THEN interrogate. Makes the interrogation more fun.
>
> ------------------------------

Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English
Editor, *Reformation*
Co-curator, *Manifold Greatness: The Creation and Afterlife of the King
James Bible*
http://www.manifoldgreatness.org/
The Ohio State University
164 West 17th Ave., 421 Denney Hall