[Milton-L] Invitation for contributions: Newsletter of the Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies

Leonie Viljoen viljol at telkomsa.net
Fri Jul 6 03:43:42 EDT 2012

Southern African Society for Medieval and Renaissance Studies: invitation
for contributions to Newsletter Number 2 for 2012

I am now preparing the second 2012 newsletter for posting on the website at
<http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/>
http://sasmarsnewsletter.blogspot.com/.

Please send me information about

.         new books and journals,

.         conferences, meetings and gatherings,

.         research opportunities,

.         news items that may interest our readers,

.         personalia, e.g. awards, new appointments, promotions,
retirements, etc.

Since this is an illustrated medium in colour, logos, photographs, video
clips, etc. are most welcome.

Regards

Leonie Viljoen

-----------------------------