[Milton-L] The Milton Encyclopedia

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jan 25 14:25:19 EST 2012

April 2012?  Great news!  Thanks so much, Jim.

David

David Urban, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Calvin College
3201 Burton St., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Office Phone: (616) 526-8646

>>> James Rovira  01/25/12 1:38 PM >>>
Yes -- The link I sent indicated that the work on the project was going on in 2006-7, but I just received a Humanities catalog from Yale UP that lists it as being published in 2012.  So it looks like it's actually happening.

Here's the amazon.com page:

http://www.amazon.com/Milton-Encyclopedia-Thomas-N-Corns/dp/0300094442/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327516469&sr=8-2

Here's the Yale  UP page indicating an April 16, 2012 release:

http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/book.asp?isbn=9780300094442

So it looks like it's finally coming out.

Jim R