[Milton-L] The Milton Encyclopedia

David Urban dvu2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jan 25 14:23:54 EST 2012

Yes, that's exactly right, Carol--my experience also.  But I read part of the link and it doesn't sound like a book notice, and it was last revised Feb. 21, 2006.  This was supposed to appear by 2007.

 I know all about delays, so no judgment on my part.  But does someone on Milton-L know when *The Milton Encyclopedia* is supposed to appear in print?

Thanks,

David

David Urban, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Calvin College
3201 Burton St., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Office Phone: (616) 526-8646

>>> "Carol Barton, Ph.D."  01/25/12 1:27 PM >>>
Are you sure it's a book notice, Jim? I contributed articles to this years ago, signed contracts, and never heard another word about it . . .