[Milton-L] The Milton Encyclopedia

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:36:24 EST 2012

Yes -- The link I sent indicated that the work on the project was going on
in 2006-7, but I just received a Humanities catalog from Yale UP that lists
it as being published in 2012.  So it looks like it's actually happening.

Here's the amazon.com page:

http://www.amazon.com/Milton-Encyclopedia-Thomas-N-Corns/dp/0300094442/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327516469&sr=8-2

Here's the Yale  UP page indicating an April 16, 2012 release:

http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/book.asp?isbn=9780300094442

So it looks like it's finally coming out.

Jim R