[Milton-L] Samson

kimberly johnson kimberly.johnson71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:02:02 EST 2012

And if you're in the mood for more contemporary appropriations, see the
song "Illustrated Bible Stories for Children," by Canadian band The
Weakerthans, which ends with a slightly syntactically inverted line 41 of
Samson Agonistes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRhTe8rZHQc&feature=related

Kimberly Johnson