[Milton-L] Announcing Reformation 16

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:48:17 EST 2012

Apologies for cross-posting]

I am pleased to announce the publication of *Reformation*, vol. 16 (2011).
The online edition is available now (
http://www.equinoxjournals.com/REFORMATION/issue/current), and printed
copies will be available shortly.

Hannibal

*Reformation** 16 (2011) *

*Articles*:

Paul Dustin Stegner, “Treasonous Reconciliations: Robert Southwell,
Religious Polemic, and the

Criminalization of Confession”

Kat Lecky, “Milton’s Lydgate: A New Perspective on the Nativity Ode”

Jack Patrick Cunningham, “Changing Fashions: The Coming of Reformation in
Iceland”

Sophie Isabella Gray, “Tyndale and the Text in the Heart”

Bracy V. Hill II, “‘Faithful Accounts’?: The Hampton Court Conference and
the King James

Bible in Eighteenth-Century Dissenting Histories”

Grace Tiffany, “Shakespeare's Parables”

*Review Articles:*

Stephen Bowd, “Religious Reform in Sixteenth-Century Italy”

Kenneth Austin, “Jews and Christians in Early Modern Europe”

*Reviews:*

Matthew Milner, Review of *The Reformation of Feeling*, by Susan C.
Karant-Nunn (Oxford

University Press, 2010).

John N. King, Review of *The Book in the Renaissance*, by Andrew
Pettegree (Yale
University

Press, 2010).

Sylvia Gill, Review of *The Senses and the English Reformation*, by Matthew
Milner (Ashgate,

2011).

Bridget Heal, Review of *Ideas and Cultural Margins in Early Modern Germany*,
ed. Marjorie E.

Plummer and Robin B. Barnes (Ashgate, 2009).

Janet Dickinson, Review of *Elizabeth I: Translations*, ed. Janel Mueller
and Joshua Scodel* *

(University of Chicago Press, 2009).

Peter Webster, Review of *Music and Society in Early Modern England*, by
Christopher Marsh* *

(Cambridge University Press, 2010).

Esther Mijers, Review of *Women, Religion, and the Atlantic World, 1600–1800
*, ed. Daniella

Kostroun and Lisa Vollendorf (University of Toronto Press, 2009).

--
Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English
hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com