[Milton-L] book announcement

richard strier rastrier at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 2 17:38:18 EST 2012

Dear Jameela,

I will bring one if I get to the dinner.  I have paid for it, and would love to go,
but it turns out that it conflicts with my dept party, which has been shifted from
Friday to Sat night.  If I can't make it, maybe I'll try to give a copy to someone
who can.

All the best to you for the new year,

Richard

Richard Strier
Frank L. Sulzberger Distinguished Service Professor
Department of English
University of Chicago
1115 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637