[Milton-L] Fish on Appositions

Scott Howard Scott.Howard at du.edu
Tue Aug 7 15:17:52 EDT 2012

Dear Carol and All,

David has received a reply from Stanley Fish, which has recently posted to the Appositions site as a comment in reply to the article:

[ http://appositions.blogspot.com/2012/07/david-v-urban-surprised-by-richardson.html ]

To see the comments, scroll down to the bottom of David's article.

To add another reply, click on the "Post a Comment" link after the last comment.  You do not need to have a Google account to post a comment on our journal's site.  All comments are moderated by the editors before posting.

All best wishes,
W. Scott Howard, Editor,
Appositions: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature & Culture,
ISSN: 1946-1992

///