[Milton-L] Fish

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:43:33 EDT 2012

Ha... I see the Satan of PR as a real... polite words fail me... softie?
 Not in a good way?  The Satan of PL was hardened by suffering, bold, and
risk taking, though he lacked any other good qualities beyond intelligence.
 The Satan of PR was a manipulative arse-kisser, like the Satan of Blake's
Milton.  Intelligent and cunning, but nothing much to admire.

Jim R