[Milton-L] Fish

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:55:52 EDT 2012

Thank you, Jim W.  It occurred to me after sending that last email that
anyone on the side of the angels of Blake's Marriage of Heaven and Hell
would believe that Milton's God was the true God so would probably read
Blake as a Satanic reader of Milton.  I think Blake does engage Milton's
Satan, but not necessarily in MHH -- I think the Satan of Paradise Regained
is the Satan of Blake's _Milton_.

Jim R