[Milton-L] Fish

Hugh Richmond hmr at berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 3 22:31:18 EDT 2012

Dear David  : My apologies for failing to catch the two typos in my note
greatly admire his critical intelligence, dynamism, and high
professional impact. Though I do not always agree with his ideas, I do
not consider them other than well-intentioned and they have certainly
greatly invigorated Milton criticism, perhaps because they transcend
possible origins. We may be professionally  over-concerned with
scholarly continuity at the expense of fostering broader readership of
Milton - hence my concern to develop our UCB Townsend website at Milton
Revealed. With best wishes, Hugh