[Milton-L] Publication Announcement: APPOSITIONS: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature & Culture, ISSN: 1946-1992

Scott Howard Scott.Howard at du.edu
Thu Aug 2 13:00:16 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the publication of APPOSITIONS, Volume 5: Artefacts
( http://appositions.blogspot.com/ ) ISSN: 1946-1992.

Appositions is an electronic, international, peer-reviewed, MLA-indexed, EBSCO-distributed journal for studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature and Culture.
ARTICLES:

Sarah Joyce Bunker

University of Rochester

“We must see you laid”: Domestic Utopianism and the Marriage Bed in The Maid’s Tragedy, Cymbeline, and The Revenger’s Tragedy

David V. Urban
Calvin College
Surprised by Richardson: C. S. Lewis, Jonathan Richardson, and Their Comparative Influence on Stanley Fish’s Surprised by Sin: The Reader in “Paradise Lost”

REVIEWS:

David H. Cormier
St. Louis University
Review of: Erin Minear, Reverberating Song in Shakespeare and Milton: Language, Memory, and Musical Representation.  Ashgate (Surrey, UK and Burlington, USA, 2011), 296 pp.  ISBN: 978-1-4094-3545-7.  $104.95 (USD).

Jane M. Kinney
Valdosta State University
Review of: Chloe Wheatley, Epic, Epitome, and the Early Modern Historical Imagination.  Ashgate (Surrey, UK and Burlington, USA, 2011), 148 pp.  ISBN: 978-0-7546-6976-0.  $99.95 (USD).

APPOSITIONS: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature and Culture, ( http://appositions.blogspot.com/ ), ISSN: 1946-1992

///

.