[Milton-L] CFP: Southeastern Renaissance Conference

Kevin J Donovan kdonovan at mtsu.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:57:19 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to comply with a request from Robin Reid and Susan Staub that I post to this list the call for papers for the 2011 Southeastern Renaissance Conference.

Dear Colleague,

The 68th annual meeting of the Southeastern Renaissance Conference will be
held on October 22-22, 2011, at the North Carolina State University in
Raleigh, NC.  We have promise of a colorful fall, warm hospitality from our
hostsJohn Wall and his colleagues at NC Stateand an exciting gathering of
Renaissance scholars from across the country.  Let me ask you, your
colleagues, and doctoral candidates from all disciplines in the Renaissance
arts and humanities to join the SRC, submit papers, and attend this
interesting meeting.  If you know of other scholars who should receive this
information, please forward this email to them, especially to colleagues and
graduate students at your own institution.

Please submit your full essay (20 minute reading time) by email attachment
to Dr. Robert L. Reid, President of the Southeastern Renaissance
Conference,rlreid at ehc.edu<mailto:rlreid at ehc.edu>   by June 1, 2011.

Submission of your work to the Conference is also an automatic submission to
Renaissance Papers, the journal of the Conference. Even those articles not
accepted for delivery at the meeting will be considered for publication in
the journal.

Membership forms for SERC can be obtained from Susan C. Staub <staubsc at appstate.edu>.

Kevin J. Donovan
Professor and Graduate Program Director