[Milton-L] PL in contemporary usage

Shoulson, Jeffrey jshoulson at mail.as.miami.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:28:24 EDT 2011

I'm not sure whether this particular question is directly covered there, but you might want to check out Laura Knopper's and Greg Semenza's edited collection on Milton in Popular Culture.

Jeffrey S. Shoulson, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of English and Judaic Studies
University of Miami
PO Box 248145
Coral Gables, FL 33124-4632

(o) 305-284-5596