[Milton-L] Re: John Shawcross: Shoulders

Nancy Charlton nbcharlton at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 14:00:39 EST 2011

This is an excerpt from the description of "Young Lycidas" from
the David Austin web site:

We were asked by The Friends of Milton's Cottage to name this
rose to mark the 400th anniversary of the birth of the poet John
Milton. 'Lycidas', one of the finest short poems in the English
language. Interestingly, it was Milton who introduced the word
'fragrance' into the English language.

4 ft. x 3 ft. (1.2m x 0.9m)
http://www.davidaustinroses.com/american/showrose.asp?showr=5084

Nancy Charlton