[Milton-L] Re: John Shawcross: Shoulders

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 11 20:05:29 EST 2011

Please excuse me for posting multiple times today; I think the subject
warrants it.

With all of the lovely, loving tributes to John both here and on his
remembrance page
(http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?n=john-shawcross&pid=149165841&cid=full)
I wonder: could someone more tech-savvy than I establish a blog where
people might post their memories of John, to share (possibly for the
first time, for someone of his generation) with younger and future
Miltonists who might want to know about the human being behind the
great and accomplished scholar?

John loved roses.

This spring, please plant some roses in his name.

Best to all,

Carol Barton