[Milton-L] John Shawcross sad news

Mario Murgia precious.bane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:20:55 EST 2011

Dear all,
I share your grief most sincerely. I never met John Shawcross in person, but
it was through his humane and insightful writings and publications that I
first approached Milton from an academic viewpoint.
Even though his *Complete Poetry of John Milton* has been one of my bedside
books for a long time, since last night it sits graciously on my desk as a
reminder of this outstanding scholar's teachings.

Mario Murgia

"Yo no hablo asuntos de domésticas".
--Pita Amor