[Milton-L] John Shawcross sad news

Turner, Krista knturner at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 8 21:49:57 EST 2011

God bless and may his family be comforted. He was truly a great man, and generations will treasure his wonderful words.

Nothing is here for tears, nothing to wail
Or knock the breast, no weakness, no contempt,
Dispraise, or blame,—nothing but well and fair,
And what may quiet us in a death so noble.
          ~Samson Agonistes