[Milton-L] John Shawcross

LEEJACOBUS at aol.com LEEJACOBUS at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 15:02:46 EST 2011

John is one of those wonderful Miltonists who befriended me  when I was a
young beginner and who has remained both friend and mentor  ever since.  He
is indeed very much in my thoughts and prayers.   He is one of our giants.

Lee Jacobus

_http://literatureartandideas.blogspot.com_
(http://literatureartandideas.blogspot.com/)
_http://www.leejacobus.com_ (http://www.leejacobus.com/)
_http://www.hammonassethouse.com_ (http://www.hammonassethouse.com/)

In a message dated 3/7/2011 2:49:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,