[Milton-L] OT: Thesis Process

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:15:39 EST 2011

Apologies for cross-posting.

On Dec. 4th, 2011 I queried a number of listserves requesting
information about their use of a prospectus in their Master's thesis
process.  I've finally compiled the results into a Word document and
sent them on to all respondents. If you sent me information, or even
just requested results, but did not receive this email, please respond
to me off-list at jamesrovira at gmail.com and I will send you the
results.  Keep in mind that you may have sent me information from your
personal, rather than institutional, email address.

Many thanks again for the generosity of this list,

--
Dr. James Rovira
Program Chair of Humanities
roviraj at tiffin.edu