[Milton-L] Lo-o-o-ng

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Fri Jun 24 13:35:22 EDT 2011

Thnaks John, I just printed out my paper on Sonnet 23. I just refered to
Donald Hall/s "Without,", but you have got the eye and ear for truth. I
should have known your were a "country" genteman. Now I need to write about
Milton's sonnet 1 Nightingale and Hank Williams's whip-poor-will. iI hope to
see you in Murfreesboro.....Nashville sound....My grandfather woke us up to
WSM when we use to visit.  Kemmer