[Milton-L] Satan and the Pharisees

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Tue Jun 14 20:10:35 EDT 2011

I discuss the connection of Satan to the Pharisees in the following article:
"The Gospel of John and Paradise Regained: Jesus as "True Light," pp. l42-159,
Milton and the Scriptural Tradition, Ed. James H. Sims and Leland Ryken.
Columbia: University of Missouri Press, 1984.
You may find it elsewhere also.
Stella Revard