[Milton-L] from unlibidinous to non-jealous

Enna Martina eoor at planet.nl
Tue Jul 26 13:02:50 EDT 2011

James Rovira wrote:
"My guess is that the former is focused on the satisfaction of one''s own
appetites, while the latter is focused on one's partner":
An aside:
I guess that the prelapsarian state of man/woman did not only involve sexual
behaviour - it must have been a completely different state of being,
entirely organic as we know all things created in the cosmos to be; e.g.
postlapsarian sex involves jealousy because possession of the other is
involved, which is, one can say,  an evil characteristic and I guess cannot
have been present in prelapsarian sex.

Enna Martina