[Milton-L] Nude or Naked?

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 16:51:50 EDT 2011

Kirstin/Kristin -- that's a tough one, too.

When I first entered school, my teacher insisted that I spell my name "Jeffrey"
because that was the right spelling. She was sure I was wrong, and not the sort
of person to treat kids with consideration (once even slapping me when I didn't
answer her because I was daydreaming).

Since she was the teacher, and I was only 6, I believed her.

Only when I was in my mid-twenties did I finally learn that I had been right:
"Jeffery" came from "Jefferson," my maternal grandfather's middle name.

I've therefore tried to set things right ever since . . .

Jeffery Hodges