[Milton-L] It's Confirmed!

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Sun Jul 24 11:48:29 EDT 2011

Dear Salwa:

This is a lovely question! Since our shared experience is limited to
what we are able to describe in language, does that mean our
genuine, but ineffable, experiences are not real? I don't think so
and the notion of naked angels suggests a kind of unmediated
access to their beauty in the same way that naked hatred suggests
an encounter with something ordinarily masked. So I would vote
anyone who has seen a naked angel among the luckiest of our
species!

jim watt