[Milton-L] It's Confirmed!

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:26:04 EDT 2011

Funny, I was thinking the whole time of a scene in Portrait in which
one of Stephen's schoolmates kisses the arse of a nude statue in a
museum, if I am remembering correctly.  It's been some years.  Stephen
believes his mate just doesn't get it.  The problem is not with the
nature of the work of art here, but with the limited range of