[Milton-L] It's Confirmed!

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 14:49:46 EDT 2011

Gregory Machacek noted that:
"all previous reports about the movie suggest that it focuses on the war in
Heaven, so the whole 'man's first disobedience' plotline will probably be
reduced to an insignificant appendage."
If so, then the "Austin-Powers-esque hiding of private parts behind items in the
foreground" should be easier, and hence possibly less "tiresome."

Jeffery Hodges