[Milton-L] It's Confirmed!

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Wed Jul 20 13:21:11 EDT 2011

Greg:

Remember: its a movie. The rules of that genre are so flexible the matter
of Adam & Eve's costumes (or lack of same) will be treated in the same way
Dr. Zhivago's love life was managed in the movie of the same name, ie. so
as to bear no resemblance whatsoever to the character's representation in
the novel. Likewise with the filming (laughable concept) of The Castle by
Franz Kafka. They're just borrowing the poem's title; I doubt if Milton's name
will appear anywhere in the credits.

Jim Watt