[Milton-L] Miltonian "Illo" Lost

Dario Rivarossa dario.rivarossa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:12:39 EDT 2011

Dear friends and scholars

fellow Miltonist Prof. Carter Kaplan is about to have the anthology
"Emanations" published. More details can be seen in the official
website iaemanations.blogspot.com, here I would just like to show an
illustration that will not be included in the book, having being
rejected--- not by Carter, but by the author of the related short
story, who didn't want any "illo" of it.
The story deals with a rejuvenated Hitler living in Latin America.
Although it was not said in the text, I linked it to a verse by
Milton. Please see:

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n628/Dariodhr/Milton/off_emanations-1.jpg